The Howling Reporter Magazine
Now publishing quarterly!
The Howling Reporter is our news magazine published quarterly. This 16-page, full-color publication is mailed to all sponsors, members, and donors who gift $50 or more.
Four times a year, you’ll receive updates on rescues, stories, and features full of facts and information about life at Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary!
Here are some of the features and articles found in the Winter 2021 Howling Reporter, which will arrive in mailboxes early February:
- 4 Bonus Pages!
- On the Road to Rescue – Written by our own Molly Shaw, this fun piece describes what the rescue process looks like, as she and Brittany go to bring Mika and Stigma home.
- Executive Director, Brittany McDonald answers questions about how we pair animals for companionship.
- Winners from our Second Annual Howling Poetry Contest.
- Picture This – An Intern Perspective article by Animal Care intern, Shaina Miller.
- An Intern Perspective piece from Animal Care intern, Victoria Uliano.
- Our “Big Pack in the Sky” tribute to rescues that have recently passed.
- A Very Special Farewell – We say goodbye to the amazing red fox, Romeo, who will be missed by so many.
- Plus, meet 4 of our newest rescues!
If you become eligible to receive The Howling Reporter, you will get the next issue in your mailbox provided you gave us your mailing address!